Dodo Mat DEADN PRO Silver 10 Sheets
- Developed in the UK for Van & Motorhome Conversions
- Makes Van Panels as Dead as a Dodo!
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex Embossed Aluminium
- Aluminium Silver Finish
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 2.0mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Quality Butyl Chemistry - Low Odour
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK, Made in Europe
- Pack Weight 3kg
- Individual Sheet Size: 370 x 250mm
- 10 Sheet Pack
- Pack Coverage 0.93sq.m (10sq.ft)
Dodo Mat DEADN PRO is a premium 2mm sound deadening product developed in the UK in collaboration with many leading van conversion companies. Designed to give you the performance , flexibility and quality you need for your next van project.... All deadening mats are not created equally.
DEADN PRO is a superior self adhesive, foil backed sound deadening vibration damper. Simply cut, peel & stick DEADN PRO on the interior sheet metal of your van conversion to reduce unwanted vibrations & structural noise. Make those van panels as dead as a Dodo!
FLEXIBLE: Dodo Mat DEADN PRO has a high grade foil for better sound deadening & vibration control. To maintain flexibility for those tougher install van areas such as wheel arches, we use our famous HEX embossing pattern.
EFFICIENT: Dodo Mat DEADN PRO has a butyl rubber construction that has less additives than used by many sound deadening competitors on the market. Purer butyl and less mineral filler means better vibration damping and van noise reduction.
STICKY: Dodo Mat DEADN PRO uses our latest high temperature adhesive. Simply cut, peel & stick, safe in the knowledge that the product will stay stuck even with the extremes of van and motorhome life.
PREMIUM: Dodo Mat DEADN PRO was developed in collaboration with leading British motorhome conversion companies in order to meet the specific demands of a professional van installation. The product was designed to be as flexible, lightweight and easy to install as possible while maintaining excellent damping and professional soundproofing results.
Use on the van floor, doors, roof & side panels to absorb and reduce vibrations, rattles and road rumble.