Dodo Mat DEADN Duo - This unique product offers two essential layers in one simple application! The Special Edition version features an enhanced 2mm sound deadening layer.
With soundproofing, & insulation combined, this product is perfect for floor and boot areas of the vehicle and will kill vibrations, block noise and insulate the panels. Simply peel & stick onto the metalwork in one easy application.
Sound Deadening Layer
Dodo Mat DEADN Duo has a 2mm butyl rubber deadening layer to reduce vibration from the panel and act as a barrier to airborne noise. More rubber and less mineral filler means better vibration damping and noise reduction. Dodo Mat DEADN placed on the interior sheet metal of any vehicle will destroy unwanted vibrations & structural noise.
DEADN Duo features an integral 5mm Dodo Super Liner top layer. This special formulation closed cell foam has excellent thermal and acoustic properties, ideal to reduce noise and insulate the vehicle. The closed cell foam layer will act as a thermal insulating layer to help stabilise vehicle cabin temperatures throughout the year and reduce the chances of condensation forming.
To increase installation convenience the product is supplied in one continuous 5m sheet (rolled) perfect for custom work and large floor areas.
- Makes metal panels as dead as a Dodo!
- Special Edition version features enhanced sound deadening
- Vibrodamping, Sound Proofing & Insulation combined.
- 7mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Aluminium & Pure Butyl Construction 1.8mm deadening
- Closed cell thermo acoustic 5mm foam insulation
- Soft & Flexible does not require heating
- Stop Rattles, Vibration, Heat & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Heat Resistant from -50°C to +150°C
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Very Flexible For Easy Installation
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Peel & Stick Application
- Supplied as 50cm x 500cm Roll
- Coverage 2.5sq.m (26.9 sq.ft)
Typical uses of this product:
- Superb load area underlay for van/camper conversions.
- Ideal for lowering road, transmission and exhaust noise in the front footwell and boot areas of any vehicle.
- Lining metal cabinets or machine housings