Dodo Sound Stopper PRO v2
- Sold as Single Sheet
- Sheet size = 900 x 600mm (0.54sq.m / 5.8 sq. feet)
- Thickness = 14mm
- Total weight per sheet = 3.2kg
- Temperature Range = -30°C > +100°C
- Fire rating BS476-6&7 Class "0"
- Open Cell polyurethane foam
- MLV Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier
- Flexible tough polyurethane face
- Absorbs, Insulates, Blocks
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- Fitting to a vehicle firewall, bulkhead or engine cover (interior) to block and absorb excessive noise.
- Lining doors at home etc to prevent sound transfer or shrouding a pump or generator to quieten and prevent noise leakage.
New and improved for 2021 our Ultimate Sound Blocking Mat - 4 layers of sound proofing in one unique product. Designed and manufactured in the UK to automotive standards.Use Dodo Sound Stopper Pro as a barrier product to absorb noise from the engine, tyres, exhaust and general road roar whilst helping to block low frequencies.
The unique 4 Layer construction;
2 x Layers of high grade open cell Sound absorbing foam
1 x Layer of decoupled sound blocking Mass Loaded Vinyl
1 x Flexible resiliant black polyurethane layer
Ideal for use beneath carpets on the Floor, Bulkhead and Boot etc
The Dodo Sound Stopper Pro product has been designed to provide maximum noise reduction. It is achieved by engineering a 2 high grade noise absorbers with 1 very effective high mass loaded barrier layer plus a flexible tough polyurethane face. The effectiveness of the mass loaded vinyl is greatly increased by the sandwich design decoupling it from the vehicle bodywork.
The materials and their thickness are chosen to optimse the acoustic performance, the lamination is achieved using high performance reactive adhesives.
Dodo Sound Stopper Pro v2 now includes a unique flexible black PU layer to maintain a classic factory look finish, while also protecting the fire retardant dense acoustic foam from oil & moisture.
N.B installation requires Dodo spray adhesive or edge tape.
Typical uses of this product:
- Variant: Default Title
- Product Type: MLV Mass Loaded Vinyl