Dodo Thermo Liner Pro 12mm
- Efficient low profile insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Super flexible metallised film
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Retardant to ISO 3795
- Pack contains one roll
- Roll thickness 12mm
- Roll size 600 x 50 cm
- Total roll coverage area 3 sq.m
Dodo Thermo Liner Pro is a professional 12mm sound and heat insulation material for a quieter warmer, van, camper or motorhome. Dodo Thermo Liner Pro is a high grade self adhesive liner with a super flexible metallised film with extra soft closed cell foam. The result is a high performance easy to install insulation that curves , shapes and contours to your vehicle and is ideal for use on the van sides, floor, roof etc.
EFFICIENT: Dodo Thermo Liner PRO features a unique closed cell foam formulation and has been designed to give superb thermal insulation and acoustic absorption in a low 12mm (1/2") profile.
FLEXIBLE: Dead Thermo Liner PRO has a super flexible metallised film. The aluminium top layer reflects radiant heat while also providing a tough resilient barrier for the foam behind.
STICKY: Dodo Thermo Liner PRO uses our latest high temperature adhesive. Simply cut, peel & stick, safe in the knowledge that the product will stay stuck even with the extremes of van and motorhome life.
PREMIUM: Dodo Thermo Liner PRO was developed in the UK in collaboration with many leading van conversion companies. Designed to give you the performance , flexibility and quality you need for your next van project.
Easily installed this self adhesive product will improve the cabin environment. Temperatures will be controlled, warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer. Less noise makes for a less tiring drive.
A single roll (3sq.m) is ideal for the roof a typical car, small van or 4x4.
(To fully treat a van such as VW Transporter will typically require 3-4 rolls)