Dodo DEADN Medium Van Kit
- Volkswagen T4 / T5 / T6 SWB
- Volkswagen Type 2 Camper
- Mercedes Vito
- Ford Transit
- Peugeot Expert
- Renault Traffic
- Makes Van Panels as Dead as a Dodo!
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex Embossed Aluminium
- Aluminium Silver Finish
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 1.8mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK
- Pack Weight 14.5kg
- Individual Sheet Size: 370 x 250mm
- Bulk Pack - 50 Sheets
- Pack Coverage 4.7sq.m (50sq.ft)
- Efficient low profile 6mm insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency XPE foam
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- PET-M reflective foil
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Safety Tested ISO3795:1989
- Thickness 6mm
Most popular vans in the UK start life with very little luxury, however the load area can be improved dramatically with the application of sound deadening and insulation. Workhorse or weekend getaway vehicle, we can upgrade your van in a few simple steps.
This pack contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial sides, wheel arch and roof areas of a medium sized (SWB) van e.g:
The Dodo DEADN Hex sound deadening mat is applied first at approximately 50% coverage ratio to all single skin steel areas, such as the side panels, roof, wheel arches and doors. This is a simple peel & stick application. The typical medium sized van will take approximately two Bulk 50 sheet packs (9.4sq.m) of sound deadening for these areas.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of Dodo Thermo Liner XPE to the sides and roof. This product will help regulate the temperatures inside the van. Cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The dense closed cell foam layer will also work in harmony with the Dodo DEADN Hex sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing even further.
The final van will be quieter with improved ride quality and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire safety tested to ISO3795 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
2 x Dodo DEADN Hex 50 Bulk Pack (9.4sq.m)
1 x Dodo Thermo Liner XPE 10m Roll (10sq.m)
Dodo DEADN Hex Sound Deadening Spec:
- Variant: Default Title
- Product Type: Unknown Type