Dodo Mat Car Kit
A superb cost effective value pack, this kit contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial floor and door areas of the average sized car.
The Dodo Dead Mat sound deadening is applied first to metalwork, such as the floor and doors. This is a simple peel & stick application. Dead Mat Hex provides a lower weight solution for the car owner wanting a quiet smoother drive without adding unnecessary mass. The unique Dodo specification chemistry of the synthetic butyl core effectively deadens panel vibration without the excessive bulk of competitor products.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of Dodo Super Liner to the floor. The dense 6mm (1/4") foam layer will work in harmony with the Dodo Mat sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing and regulate cabin temperatures.
The final car will be quieter with improved ride quality and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire retardant to FMVSS302 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
1 x Dodo Deat Mat Hex Bulk Roll (3.5sq.m)
1 x Dodo Super Liner 6m Roll (3sq.m)
Dodo Dead Mat Sound Deadening Spec
- Large Bulk Roll
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex embossed aluminium
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 1.8mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Classic Aluminium finish
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK , Manufactured in the EU
- Roll Weight 8.7kg
- Supplied as 75cm x 466cm Roll
- Coverage 3.5sq.m (37.6 sq.ft)
Dodo Super Liner Insulation Spec
- Dodo Super Liner
- 6m Roll
- Sheet/Roll size = 600cm x 50cm
- Pack Coverage = 3sq.m / 32.3sq.ft
- Thickness = 6mm (1/4")
- Temperature Range = -40°C > +100°C
- Heat Resistant
- Flexible Semi Open Cell EPDM Foam
- Absorbs, Insulates, isolates
- Resilient finish
- Self Adhesive
N.B Larger cars or small vans may require additional material for increased area coverage. Top-ups can be ordered separately.
We Also Recommend