Dodo Thermo Fleece Slimline
- Width – 390mm
- Length - 14m
- Coverage/Roll - 5.46sq.m
- Thickness – 50mm
- Provides excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
- Made from recycled plastic bottles with up to 95% recycled content.
- Safe to handle and can be recycled or safely disposed of.
- Fire tested to BS 5803-4 (exceeds all vehicle specs)
- Made in the UK
- Performance: Thermal Conductivity: 0.040W/mK
- R-Value: 1.25m2K/W
- Water Absorption: (@100% RH): 0% w/w
- Ignition Point: >500oC
- Flammability to BS 5803-4: Pass
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester, >95% recycled content
- Install in camper van panels to improve overall insulation performance.
- Safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your vehicle or home.
- Can be used to reduce airborne sound.
Thermo Fleece Slimline by Dodo Mat is an itch-free sustainable insulation quilt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. This Slimline variant is 50mm to allow fitment where installation space is limited, such as upper van panels and roof voids.Thermo Fleece offers a safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your camper van. It contains 100% recycled polyester and is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. It is suitable for all vehicle applications, is non-irritant and requires no protective clothing when installing. It will not absorb moisture and does not support mould growth.Dodo Thermo Fleece Slimline can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, or simply torn apart.Thermo Fleece is long-lasting and safe to handle. It can be used to insulate between campervan panels or simply laid on top of existing van insulation to improve overall insulation performance.For best performance use on top of a Dodo Thermo Van Liner base layer.FeaturesSpecificationsTypical uses of this product:
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DOD-TFLEECE-SLIMLINE
- Weight: 22.0 kg
- Product Type: Open Cell Acoustic Foam