Dodo Mat Universal Van Kit
- Volkswagen T4/T5/T6 SWB Kombi
- Volkswagen T4/T5/T6 Caravelle
- Volkswagen Camper (Type2 Split Screen & Bay Window, T25 and T3)
- Mercedes Vito
- Ford Transit
- Large Bulk Roll
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex embossed aluminium
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 1.8mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Classic Aluminium finish
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Very Low Odour compared to bitumen and inferior mats
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK
- Roll Weight 14kg
- Supplied as 60cm x 600cm Roll
- Coverage 3.6sq.m (38.7 sq.ft)
- Dodo Thermo Liner Large Roll
- Roll size = 10m x 1m
- Roll Coverage = 10sq.m / 107.6sq.ft
- Thickness = 6mm
- Keeps the heat of the sun out during summer
- Keeps warmth in during winter
- Significant noise reduction
- Reduces panel rattles
- Higher thermal efficiency than open cell foam
- Reduces condensation & acts as moisture barrier
- Will not absorb water like cheaper open cell foams
- Water resistant closed cell design
- Strong Self Adhesive
- Fire Safety Meets ISO 3795:1989
- Designed in the UK , Manufactured in the EU
A superb cost effective value pack, this kit contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial rear sides and roof areas of a typical van.
The rear cabin area can be improved dramatically with the application of sound deadening and insulation. Dodo Mat can upgrade your van project in a few simple steps.
N.B Treatment assumes 50% deadening coverage of key metal panels, for a more comprehensive deadening treatment simply add one more Hex roll.
The Dodo Mat DEADN sound deadening is applied first to single skin steel areas, such as the side panels, roof and rear doors. This is a simple peel & stick application using a coverage ratio of approx 50% of metalwork. Dodo Mat DEADN Hex provides a lower weight solution for the van owner wanting a quiet smoother drive without adding unnecessary mass. The unique Dodo specification chemistry of the synthetic butyl core effectively deadens panel vibration without the excessive bulk of competitor products.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of Dodo Thermo Liner XPE insulation to the sides and roof. This product will help regulate the temperatures inside the van. Cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The dense 6mm foam layer will also work in harmony with the Dodo Mat sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing even further.
The final van will be quieter with improved ride quality and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire safety tested to ISO 3795:1989 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
1 x Dodo Mat DEADN Hex SE Bulk Roll (3.6sq.m coverage)
1 x Dodo Thermo Liner XPE 10m Roll (10sq.m coverage)
Dodo Mat DEADN Sound Deadening Spec
Dodo Thermo Liner XPE Insulation Spec
- Variant: Default Title
- Product Type: CLD Deadening Mat